2015 Featuring Evelyn Fox Keller!!
1) 2/12 3:30 From Gene Action to Reactive Genomes: Implications for Evolution
2) 2/13 Hillsborough County (HCPS) High school students workshops at USF
3) 2/14 HCPS Teachers workshop at Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
2014 Featuring Dr. Kevin Padian
1) 2/13 3:30 pm IB Lecture: When is sexual selection not sexual selection? Quite often, actually...
2) 2/14 3:30 pm History & Philosophy Lecture: Richard Owen, Charles Darwin, and the shaping of Victorian Biology
3) 2/14 HCPS High school students workshops at USF
4) 2/15 HCPS Teachers workshop at College of Engineering, including Padian's Common Misrepresentations About Evolution (And How To Resolve Them)
2013 Featuring Dr. Lee Dugatkin
1) 2/14 3:30 IB Lecture: Darwin, genes and culture: mate choice in guppies and humans
2) 2/14 6 pm Public Lecture: The Evolution of Altruism: From Darwin to Today
3) 2/15 1 pm History & Philosophy Lecture: Mr. Jefferson and the Giant Moose du jour?
4) 2/15 HCPS High school students workshops at USF
5) 2/16 HCPS Teachers workshop at MOSI, including Dugatkin's Microbial Darwinism
2012 Featuring Eugenie Scott
1) 2/11 3:30 IB Lecture: Dr. Scott's Handy Dandy Guide to Teaching Evolution
2) 2/11 7pm Public Lecture: Florida's "critical thinking" bills: Creationism du jour?
3) 2/12 HCPS High school students workshops at USF
4) 2/13 HCPS Teachers workshop at MOSI, including Scott's Teaching Evolution in a Climate of Controversy
2011 Featuring Massimo Pigliucci
1) 2/10 3:30 IB Lecture: Toward an Extended Evolutionary Synthesis?
2) 2/11 2pm Philosophy Lecture: When Philosophers talk about evolution
3) 2/11 7pm Public Lecture at MOSI: Nonsense on Stilts: How to Tell Science from Bunk